The aim of NID’s 3 month internship programme is to grant students at Namibian and international tertiary institutions the opportunity to acquire practical experience in an organisation, conducting a range of socio-economic research and civic education programmes, and to gain in-depth practical knowledge of the democratic governance process.
Interested candidates should have:
- Studies in Political and Social Sciences
- A passion for the political, social and economic development of Namibia
- The ability to operate independently and handle pressure
- A Smartphone, Laptop and be computer literate (Excel, Word and E-mail).
- Have excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be ready to travel extensively in Namibia at any given time
- A valid Namibian or International Driver’s License.
- Commitment to the values and principles of the NID.
- Own lodging and transport facilities within Windhoek.
Interested candidates can mail their CV and a recommendation letter to our internship programme coordinator Mr. Panduleni Nghipandulwa at .