Who are we
The NID is governed by a Board of Directors composed of representatives of different political backgrounds as well as civil society and the private sector.
Board of Directors
- Naomi Kisting, Deputy Chairperson
- Naita Hishoono, Executive Director NID
- Holger Vollbrecht, Director
- Kavena Hambira, NID Chairman
- Esther Ngula, Director
- Memory Biwa, Director
- Theunis Keulder, Director
Through partnerships and coalitions with other institutions and organizations from government, civil society and the private sector who assist in program implementation, the NID has managed to keep its staff component small, leading to a savings of cost which can be utilized for program implementation instead. Such partnerships have also ensured that program objectives have been generally exceeded.